ÅAC Microtec and OHB Sweden have been commissioned by SNSB to implement the cost-effective microsatellite, InnoSat. The two companies’ extensive expertise, innovative products and efficient work approaches are combined in a successful manner, giving Sweden the opportunity to build satellites at a very competitive price. ÅAC provides CDH, power subsystems, and provides critical support with spacecraft system integration.
- 40 kg satellite platform with 15 kg payload mass
- 100 W peak power
- 28 V nominal bus and battery voltage, 5 V auxiliary voltage
- Three solar array string inputs
- Deployment mechanism output
- Isolated flyback converter for 5 V output
- Scheduled to be used for the Swedish MATS mission – launch 2017